By taking part in GMW2018 you will impact the lives of children and youth, their understanding of financial education, livelihoods, employment and entrepreneurial ideas and empower them!
How will the CYFI’s Global Money Week Team support you?
• All the resources (toolkit, brochure, Print Pack, Prep Pack, Teaching Materials, GMW logos, etc) are available on the GMW website at ‘Resources’ section on www.globalmoneyweek.org
• List your event on the GMW website so others can find it and get in touch with you. To do this, we need you to fill in GMW Achievements Form 2018 that you can download at ‘Resources’ section on www.globalmoneyweek.org
• Webinars will be held prior to GMW2018 to learn more about GMW
• Explore ideas and offer advice to help you run a successful event
• Share GMW events around the world via social media
• Connect you with other GMW participants
• Share event details via GMW calendar, website and newsletter
• Tell us about your activities and events by filling out the GMW Achievements Form 2018 that you can download at ‘Resources’ section on www.globalmoneyweek.org
• Share your photos and videos with us! How?
Option 1: If you have a couple of photos then email them to your CYFI contact.
There is no participation fee or registration needed. Simply, get in touch with our CYFI Team. We will provide support and resources, or can connect you with events going on in your country!
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI)
Follow GMW online!