By taking part in GMW2018 you will impact the lives of children and youth, their understanding of financial education, livelihoods, employment and entrepreneurial ideas and empower them!
How will the CYFI’s Global Money Week Team support you?
• All the resources (toolkit, brochure, Print Pack, Prep Pack, Teaching Materials, GMW logos, etc) are available on the GMW website at ‘Resources’ section on www.globalmoneyweek.org
• Fill out GMW Pre-Form 2018 to report on the events and activities that you are planning to organize during GMW2018 before GMW takes place.
Also, see GMW Pre-Form 2018 page at ‘Resources’ section on www.globalmoneyweek.org
• Webinars will be held prior to GMW2018 to learn more about GMW
• Explore ideas and offer advice to help you run a successful event
• Share GMW events around the world via social media
• Connect you with other GMW participants
• Share event details via GMW calendar, website and newsletter
• Tell us about your activities and events by filling out the GMW Post-Form 2018 called GMW Achievements Form 2018.
The information provided is used for GMW Report 2018, social media and the country pages on the GMW website.
Also, see GMW Post-Form 2018 page at ‘Resources’ section on www.globalmoneyweek.org
Timeline: Please complete the Form no later than 30 March 2018.
• Share your photos and videos with us! How?
Option 1: If you have a couple of photos then email them to your CYFI/ GMW contact person.
There is no participation fee or registration needed. Simply, get in touch with our GMW Team so we can email you the GMW Pre-Form 2018 and GMW Post-Form 2018. We will provide support and resources, or can connect you with events going on in your country!
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI)
Follow GMW online!