2017 Mauritius Global Money Week
- Leading Organizations:
- AIESEC in Mauritius
- Participating Organizations:
- University of Mauritius
- Charles Telfair Institute
- University of Technology, Mauritius
- Middlesex University
- Atlantis Business School
- Bank of Mauritius
- Number of children reached directly: 120
- Number of children reached Indirectly: 1000
Mauritius took part in Global Money Week for the first time in 2017! Throughout GMW, AIESEC in Mauritius hosted 2 talks which engaged with over 100 students from Mauritius, along with one speaker from International Financial Services (IFS).
During GMW, financial literacy awareness sessions were given to youth aged 18-25sessions, focused on issues such as banking and finance, HR in finance and saving.